Cobble Creek Lumber is selling a 500HP, Wood Fired Hurst Boiler that was put in service in 1995 and is grandfathered in under EPA air quality rules. This boiler has been upgraded with a preheated air intake and will burn green sawdust with a moisture content of 50%, with minimal ash production.
- 1995, Grandfathered in under the EPA air quality rules
- Biomass, Wood fired boiler
- Hurst Hybrid, with both water-tube and fire-tube passes.
- High Pressure, 150% PSI, 17250 Steam LBS./HR.
- Upgraded preheated air intake
- Automatic fire-tube blowing
- The boiler will burn 50% moisture content, green sawdust with minimal ash creation.
- MFG. Serial No. HYB3298-150-7
- It Includes –
- A newly designed walking floor trailer feed system with two sealed trailers stations
- Water softeners
- Preheater Tank
- Dual Pumps
- PLCs and Cabinets included
Please direct inquiries to [email protected]